How a foreigner can legally register and run a business in Ukraine? Just ask a Ukrainian lawyer in Lviv!
But, first of all, let’s get familiar with the procedure itself:
Ukrainian law allows businessmen to run their business in several ways:
- Sole proprietorship [Individial entrepreneur]
- Limited Liability Company
- Private or Public Limited Companies
- Limited Partnership, etc.
The most risk-free and easy-to-run type of Ukrainian company is a limited liability company, originally abbreviated in Ukraine as TOV. The liability of the members (shareholders) is limited to the amount of contributed capital which serves as an equivalent of the authorized capital of a European or North-American limited company or corporation.
The foreigner incorporates a company becoming a founder or co-founder, appoints a director, and registers a Corporate Charter (Articles of Incorporation). This usually requires the following steps:
- Obtaining a Tax Identification Number for a founder from the Tax Authorities.
- Incorporation and registering a company Charter.
- Appointment of the Director (CEO.)
- Contracting accounting company or hiring an accountant.
- Contracting a tax advisor or lawyer.
But this list does not include all small but very important details. Some issues arise in the course of registration and some during running the business. Certainly, Ukrainian laws sometimes change.
BUSINESS IN UKRAINE IS VERY PROMISING BUT IT ALSO HAS CHALLENGES.
So, the best way is to hire a lawyer or a legal company, which would be much cheaper than paying for own mistakes and losing time and money.
We can provide you with the following services:
- the advice of an English-speaking lawyer
- the complete procedure of incorporation and registration of a company
- obtaining a tax identification number
- application and obtaining a residence permit
- translations/interpretation services
- attorney-at-law services
Please call us: +38(050)3772345, Viber, WhatssApp, Telegram